The updated Ministerial Manuals are available from the printers and opportunity will be taken to make the first distribution to Auckland Justices of the Peace at their upcoming Auckland Regional Conference. This will be held on Sunday 13th September at Alexandra Park with registrations from 8.30am.
The new version of the Manual is the result of a remit put forward at this year’s Royal Federation Conference by Waiheke Support Group… its members said that to be efficient it is essential for Justices of the Peace to have on hand an up- to-date ready reference book to assist them with their duties.
Royal Federation and the Ministry of Justice combined to review and publish the guide.
As well as receiving their new Manual, Justices of the Peace attending the Regional Conference will be updated on a range of their duties and hear from two guest speakers – their topics specially chosen to engage with Justices of the Peace.
Those members not attending the Regional Conference will receive their Manuals a little later, including distribution at subsequent Support Group meetings.
- "Golden Era of Antibiotics is Fast Fading" - Scientist
- Council Brevities
- MP Honours Long-Serving Justices of the Peace
- Briefs April Council Meeting
- New Members Added to Auckland Association’s Council
- Briefs – March Council Meeting
- Autumn Luncheon
- Auckland’s Remits at Conference...
- Auckland JP in High Office
- Premieres for 2 Service Desks