This meeting will be immediately preceded by a gathering of those Justices of the Peace who are also Nominated Persons. These members respond at all times of the day and night to represent the interests of children and young persons before, and during, police interviews should the juveniles choose to answer questions. This meeting, organised by Neville Madden, is also a forum for revision and updating.
Reminder - 20th February
Ric Carlyon - Monday, February 15, 2016
This Saturday has two important meetings scheduled for some of our Members.
Those who are coordinators of the Association’s 25 Service Groups will be at their annual gathering, representing Justices of the Peace across Greater Auckland, from Wellsford and Helensville, to Waiheke Island and in southern-most suburbs. Service Groups provide grass-roots organisation and training, enabling best-practice services to the community. Dawn Jones, who oversees Service Groups, has arranged a fast-moving agenda with a number of interesting topics and speakers.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- "Golden Era of Antibiotics is Fast Fading" - Scientist
- Council Brevities
- MP Honours Long-Serving Justices of the Peace
- Briefs April Council Meeting
- New Members Added to Auckland Association’s Council
- Briefs – March Council Meeting
- Autumn Luncheon
- Auckland’s Remits at Conference...
- Auckland JP in High Office
- Premieres for 2 Service Desks