Details are being finalised for the Association’s combined Annual Meeting and Regional Conference being held next Sunday 28th at Alexandra Park Conference Centre, Epsom.
Proceedings begin at 9am sharp and will continue after a lunch break so Members who wish to pre-purchase a light luncheon must do so by completing their order and making payment by this Wednesday 24th on the form that has been emailed to the membership.
Members paying for registration ($10) - with the option of lunch ($15) - are automatically registered for both the AGM and Conference.
As well as the novelty of combining meetings, the Association will be honouring their own with a presentation of certificates of appreciation to long-serving Justices of the Peace.
- Northwest Justices Meet Their MP
- Meeting Brevities
- Congratulations Canterbury!
- Association's Council Meets
- Justices Included in the Honours List
- Update on Service Desks
- New Justices of the Peace
- "Golden Era of Antibiotics is Fast Fading" - Scientist
- Council Brevities
- MP Honours Long-Serving Justices of the Peace