The Association’s Annual General Meeting’s being held on Sunday 28th August and it’s time to consider formal preparations.
Nominations for President, Vice-President, Regional Representative and members of Council close - as per the Rules - with the Registrar on 31st July. That’s also the date by which any Notices of Motion must be lodged, again with the Registrar.
This year’s Annual General Meeting is being combined with the Regional Conference at Alexandra Park, Epsom beginning at 9am on 28th August. The AGM will be followed by morning tea and Conference business including an address by the President of the Royal Federation. After lunch proceedings continue with a guest speaker followed by a training session.
Nominations for elected Office-Holders and any Notices of Motion close on 31st July 2016.
- Northwest Justices Meet Their MP
- Meeting Brevities
- Congratulations Canterbury!
- Association's Council Meets
- Justices Included in the Honours List
- Update on Service Desks
- New Justices of the Peace
- "Golden Era of Antibiotics is Fast Fading" - Scientist
- Council Brevities
- MP Honours Long-Serving Justices of the Peace