Kit for New JPs
Ric Carlyon - Sunday, April 20, 2014
To complete the training and orientation programme for new JPs the Registrar, Roger Brookes, has put together a “Welcome to…” kit. As well as congratulating newly-sworn JPs, the documentation points out expectations of them in their service to the community and suggests they join their local Support Group. This, the Registrar says, will put them in contact with a mentor to further familiarise duties and gain confidence. “This is part of the Association’s mission to have every JP trained and active,” says President, Colin Davis, “so it’s important to encourage new JPs, particularly, to undertake a full range of duties. The document also outlines further opportunities for refresher training and where JPs can seek further support, as required”.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- Northwest Justices Meet Their MP
- Meeting Brevities
- Congratulations Canterbury!
- Association's Council Meets
- Justices Included in the Honours List
- Update on Service Desks
- New Justices of the Peace
- "Golden Era of Antibiotics is Fast Fading" - Scientist
- Council Brevities
- MP Honours Long-Serving Justices of the Peace