Today’s Regional Conference of Auckland Justices of the Peace was welcomed, then surprised, during introductory remarks by recently-installed President, Selwyn Haworth. He greeted about 320 Justices who attended, he outlined immediate projects being pursued by the Association’s Council… and then dropped a bombshell.He announced the resignation of Auckland’s Registrar, Roger Brookes.
Conference Welcomed… and Surprised
Ric Carlyon - Sunday, September 13, 2015
Registrar Roger Brookes at today's Annual Conference for Justices of the Peace
“Roger has decided to stand down after 11 years." Selwyn advised, "and in due course there’ll be an appropriate farewell for him. Meantime, Roger has agreed to assist his successor, expressions of interest for which will be called soon".
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- Northwest Justices Meet Their MP
- Meeting Brevities
- Congratulations Canterbury!
- Association's Council Meets
- Justices Included in the Honours List
- Update on Service Desks
- New Justices of the Peace
- "Golden Era of Antibiotics is Fast Fading" - Scientist
- Council Brevities
- MP Honours Long-Serving Justices of the Peace