The Association’s Annual General Meeting is being held on Wednesday 29th of October 2014 at the Visitors’ Centre, Cathedral of the Holy Trinity, Parnell, beginning at 7.30pm.
When nominations for members of Council closed with the Registrar on the extended deadline, 1st October, there was only one name for the office of President and for that of Vice-President. “Colin Davis (President) and Selwyn Haworth (Vice President) will be elected unopposed” says Registrar, Roger Brookes, “and since there were but four nominations for five vacant positions on Council, Ken McKay, Kuan Yap, Susan Walker and Wallis Walker will be declared, unopposed. There will, however, be an election for Auckland’s Regional Representative, with two nominations received: Pat Samson and Wallis Walker”.
- Northwest Justices Meet Their MP
- Meeting Brevities
- Congratulations Canterbury!
- Association's Council Meets
- Justices Included in the Honours List
- Update on Service Desks
- New Justices of the Peace
- "Golden Era of Antibiotics is Fast Fading" - Scientist
- Council Brevities
- MP Honours Long-Serving Justices of the Peace