Meet New Zealand’s most recently sworn Justices of the Peace!
They’re Ian Gardiner (Sandringham), Rama Isaia (Mangere Bridge) and Barbara Larsen (Warkworth).
Yesterday they took the Oath of Office before Judge Philip Recordon in the Auckland District Court, in the presence of family, friends and representatives of the Association led by President, Colin Davis. Our Regional Representative at Royal Federation, Wallis Walker, also attended. Welcome Ian, Rama and Barbara!
- Northwest Justices Meet Their MP
- Meeting Brevities
- Congratulations Canterbury!
- Association's Council Meets
- Justices Included in the Honours List
- Update on Service Desks
- New Justices of the Peace
- "Golden Era of Antibiotics is Fast Fading" - Scientist
- Council Brevities
- MP Honours Long-Serving Justices of the Peace