I need a certified photocopy but I downloaded the original from the Internet can I still get it certified?


Yes you can, but the JP either has to see the original on your computer / phone or you need to have them help you make a Statutory Declaration.

Download this form, fill it out and take it to a JP. Don't sign or complete the bottom part, you need to do that in front of the JP.

Sample Statutory Declaration for Downloaded Documents Sample Statutory Declaration for Downloaded Documents (20 KB)


Do you need the services of  a JP?

Book a JP at their home or work or find a no appointment needed, walk in, Service Desk near you


No Very

Captcha Image

Latest News:

  1. Briefs – March Council Meeting Ric Carlyon 14-Mar-2018
  2. Autumn Luncheon Ric Carlyon 13-Mar-2018
  3. Auckland’s Remits at Conference... Ric Carlyon 08-Mar-2018
  4. Auckland JP in High Office Ric Carlyon 05-Mar-2018
  5. Premieres for 2 Service Desks Ric Carlyon 05-Mar-2018

200 years of JPs in NZ, Click here

Members' Login

Need Help?